Elasticated strap to make it easier to carry
Documents and Downloads
Download product pictures
SOL'S ATOLL 50
Which customisation technique for this product?
- Embroidery : This technique is generally used for personalisations that aim for a high-end finish. This technique is the most resistant to washing and use. The embroidery can be applied directly to the product or through embroidered patches. It can be done with thickness effects (with foam) or through patches that will then be affixed to the final product, allowing for variations in materials.
- Flex : It is the recommended marking technique for small and medium-sized series. There are several aspects: smooth, velvet, fluorescent, glitter, gold and silver. These are iron-on vinyls that are cut and glued by hot pressing. They are very well suited to a wide range of materials and substrates.
- Digital Printing : The most widely used technique. It consists, by the stencil method, of depositing the ink directly on the product. There are as many screens and passages as there are colours in the motif to be reproduced and all colours can be achieved. This technique makes it possible to produce very large quantities. It allows the use of inks with various effects for very different renderings and is adapted to almost all textile supports. The marking of coloured substrates requires an opacifying undercoat called « background white ».
- Sublimation : A technique that is only used on predominantly polyester and white or even light-coloured substrates, sublimation is the method that offers perfect definition and brilliance of the printed colours. There is no limit to the number and arrangement of colours. The other great advantage of this technique is that there is no difference in feel between the marked and the blank areas.
- Transfert : The right technique for all materials. It is recommended for luggage, heavy garments, difficult to access surfaces. It consists of transferring the marking from a paper support to the garment by hot gluing. The marking by gluing brings rigidity to light supports at the level of the marking zone, nevertheless, the product keeps all its qualities of comfort.